Scope of Policy
- Customers – individuals who purchase or otherwise use our Services.
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit our Website, including those who opt to provide contact information to receive communications from us.
Information we collect
Customers: We ask for your information, which may include your name, email address, physical address, VAT number, credit card information, and website domain, to enable us to create an account for you and provide you with our Services. By voluntarily providing us with this information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you, including those regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with us for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of our Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality for our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website or found in terms or an agreement between you and us.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
All payments are handled through our authorized retailer Paddle.com . Paddle is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
During the purchase process, we ask for:
- Email Address: So we can deliver the product you purchased and contact you if needed.
- Billing Country: For tax purposes.
- Credit Card Information: To process your payment. This data is sent directly to Paddle and is never stored on our server or database.
You’re also asked if you’d like to receive email updates and news. If you check this box, your information will be added to our Paddle audience list.
If you visit our Website through a link provided by one of our affiliates, a cookie will be added to your browser to remember the affiliate. This cookie will remain in your browser for 30 days or until you delete it.
You may unsubscribe from promotional or marketing emails at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received or by emailing us as detailed at the end of this Policy. As outlined above, you can also control your cookie settings.
Concerning your account information, you may update, correct, or delete the information you provided by contacting us as detailed at the end of this Policy.
You are not required to provide all personal information identified in this Policy to use our Website or receive our Services. Still, certain functionality will only be available if you provide personal information. For example, if you do not provide personal data, we may not be able to respond to your request, perform a transaction with you, or provide you with marketing that you would find valuable.
Data retention and security
When we no longer have a legitimate business need (e.g., termination of a customer agreement) to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the information we receive from you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry-standard encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite our use of encryption, we cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is fully secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us as detailed at the end of this Policy.
Our Website and Services are not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about children under 13 years of age, and purchase of our Services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Third-party sites and services
This Website may contain links to other websites and services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of any third party or representation that we are affiliated with. We do not control third-party websites, applications, or services and are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding their collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more.