Woo Store Vacation plugin requires WordPress (5.5.x) or newer and a fully configured WooCommerce plugin setup in order to be able to install and run the plugin properly and receive updates and upgrades.
To use the Woo Store Vacation plugin, we require your host support:
- PHP version 7.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater.
- WordPress version 5.5 or greater.
- WooCommerce version 4.0 or greater.
- WP Memory limit of 64MB or greater (128MB or higher is preferred).
Check your site’s health status under Tools → Site Health. This page will run several different checks and provide critical information about your WordPress configuration and any items that may require your attention.
Your hosting provider determines the version of PHP used by your site, so you’ll either need to find instructions for updating the PHP files yourself or ask your provider to update them for you. Here’s a comprehensive list of providers
with instructions for updating your PHP version.
Once your payment is complete, you’ll be directed to a page with a download link and support instructions.Install Woo Store Vacation (PRO) plugin
- Download your copy of the plugin from the confirmation email you received.
- Log into your WordPress website and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- After that, click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- It will bring you to the plugin upload page. You need to click the Choose file button and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer.
- After you have selected the file, you need to click on the Install Now button.
- WordPress will now upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You will see a success message after the installation is finished.
- Once installed, you need to click the Activate Plugin link to use the plugin.
ⓘ You will also receive an order confirmation receipt with this same download link. While this mostly happens within minutes, processing your payment can take a few hours.
Did you find this article helpful?